Friday, October 15, 2010

Night life in our neighbourhood

For some reason we are struggling to find the great Chinese resturaunt serving good Peking duck. We have managed two bad dinners in a row now, went out tonight to the ladies market in Monkok then wandered around trying to find somewhere to eat. Feeling hot and tired we eventually walked into An air-conditioned mall and found a vietnamese, how bad could this be we thought. Well..... Pancakes with curry sauce hmmm the main was far more interesting chicken curry with baked rice sounds ok. The curry was presented with melted cheese on top.

There is always tomorrow, we did have a fabulous Japanese lunch up the top of e peak, a bit far to travel each day for dinner but we may resort to it tommorow.

On the way home I decided to have my palm read and the story goes like this, he told me that I am strong will live a long life. I have no husband but after my fifth boyfriend he will marry me. You could imagine Toni's face as She was sitting next to me. My colors are black, white, grey and blue and red was not good for me. He said that I should pay off my house and work in finance, clothing or jewellery retail for the whole sum of seven dollars I feel a lot clearer about my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment